With my issue for voicethread, I may have done something totally different that others. I decided to post some pics of antibullying with the last slide showing statistics on bullying. Here is the link http://voicethread.com/#q.b2094730.i0.k0
Brandon, I really liked the last slide with the statistics. Where did you get that? An idea that I have would be to let the students do a voice thread on bullying and have them share some of the ways they have been bullied. Talk about a social constructionism lesson.
Your voice thread is simple and to the point. Bullying is an area that does not fit into any content area. Voice Thread allows a technology teacher or a counselor to present this subject for the whole school to provide imput. Great Job!
Brandon,
ReplyDeleteI really liked the last slide with the statistics. Where did you get that? An idea that I have would be to let the students do a voice thread on bullying and have them share some of the ways they have been bullied. Talk about a social constructionism lesson.
Brandon,
ReplyDeleteYour voice thread is simple and to the point. Bullying is an area that does not fit into any content area. Voice Thread allows a technology teacher or a counselor to present this subject for the whole school to provide imput. Great Job!